Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Honoring my Brother with every step


There is one way to feel gratitude with every step. Raise money for a great organization . Next step attend an event that is in a beautiful place. Walk with your hubby and newfy in this beautiful place with other people raising money for the wonderful organization. Watch people with MS struggle up the hill wearing T-shirts that say "I can, I will, I do." Cheer them on. Make up Team Newfy songs as you hike. Here are a few:
1. These Newfs were made for walking...and that's just what they'll do
2. I won't be your newf of burden
3. Hang on Newfy...newfy hang on
4. Newfy walking in the rain
5. Walk right in..sit right down...my newfy going to go to town
6. Walk like a newf
and on and on.

Then have a great cup of coffee in Steve's honor.

Great day...join us next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling my soul and scaring myself wild

Death is actually a pretty permanent state, just in case you have not noticed. That probably sounds profoundly silly, but there is ...