Thursday, February 12, 2015

#adventure60


So I don't have a great deal to say here, except that I just turned 60 and barely have time to blog! This year is going to be one of great adventure and I hope the dress that keep up. 

Someone asked why I was so wildly happy about this birthday, and I guess I have to say that after almost dying several times, and three major surgeries, that fact that I am still here and still a bit wild is beyond wonderful.

My staff filled my office with balloons and the surprised me with a Jimmy Buffet style party. The wedding dress joined in and we had a great time! So while I do not have much to say in this post, I am on #adventure60 for the rest of the year. Check me on twitter at shssdean and join the fun. We can make everyday wild and fun and full of powerful magical moments if we choose to. Or we can live lives of quiet desperation. For this 60 year old Aquarian...the choice is clear. Stay tuned. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling my soul and scaring myself wild

Death is actually a pretty permanent state, just in case you have not noticed. That probably sounds profoundly silly, but there is ...