Friday, October 25, 2013

What would happen if...

What would happen if we stopped allowing ourselves to become our to-do list?


What would happen if we switched our focus from URGENT and ACTION to walking and breathing?

What if at the end of the sky...
at the end of the sea...
time disappears and there is only now.


What if in the end the answer is presence and awareness and now?

Who would we be if we did not spend our time protecting ourselves from the full human experience? 

Who would I be if I was not afraid of what I can be?


What if I just walked? Halakhah...to walk...and the way...and the law. So what if all we need to know we discover by walking through this world open to the wonder around us?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling my soul and scaring myself wild

Death is actually a pretty permanent state, just in case you have not noticed. That probably sounds profoundly silly, but there is ...